Welcome to VBS 2020
@ Temecula United Methodist Church
We have five whole days of fun and activities planned for everyone who joins us, and the plans are all laid out right here on this page! All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Start by making sure you have all the items listed below so you are prepared to enjoy the exciting crafts and snacks we have planned during the upcoming week!
- Return to this page every day during the week of July 27th thru 31st and click the "Go To Class" button below this list!
- Follow the directions in our presentation and have fun!!
Borax Crystal (1)
- One Pipe Cleaner
- String approximately 12 inches long
- One pencil or chopstick
- 9 Tbs borax powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- Food coloring of choice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup cold water
- Food coloring (optional)
- Cookie sheet and wax paper
- 3 cups oats
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter
Edible Cars & Boats
- Cherry tomato (regular tomato works well too)
- Green zucchini or cucumber
Praying in Color
- White paper and/or printed verse coloring pages from VBS packet
- Colored pencils or markers
Your Lesson For The Day!
INSTRUCTIONS: For the best experience, consider the following suggestions:
- Click the "Full Screen" button (fullscreen) in the control bar at the bottom of the presentation, or type CTRL-SHIFT-F. You'll enjoy the lesson much more if you can see it!
- Do NOT click the "Play" button (play_arrow) in the control bar at the bottom of the presentation. Doing so will cause the slides to advanced automatically every 10 seconds.
- Instead, use the "Next" button (navigate_next), or click anywhere in the slide where there isn't a video, to advance the slides at your own pace
- To Play a video, click anywhere in the video frame. You may also play the video full screen by clicking the "Full Screen" button (fullscreen) on the video.